|Ware Family Origins
Fourth Generation: Great Grandchildren of Robert Ware
by Emily Osborn
|Note: The word “unknown” appears when dates and places of birth or death have not been determined. The plus sign indicates that descendants will be shown. Descendants who were not identified and included in Emma Ware Forbes’ genealogy do not appear.
John Ware Jr. with Children
12. John3 Ware, Jr. (John2, Robert1) was born June 17, 1670 in Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts, and died March 29, 1751 in Wrentham, Suffolk, Massachusetts. He married Mehitabel Chaplen January 14, 1695/96 in Wrentham, Suffolk, Massachusetts, daughter of William Chaplen and Mary. She was born February 22, 1674/75 in Dorchester, Massachusetts, and died March 25, 1750 in Wrentham, Suffolk, Massachusetts.
Children of John Ware and Mehitabel Chaplen:
Joseph Ware with Children
18. Joseph3 Ware (John2, Robert1)25 was born June 02, 1681 in Wrentham, Suffolk, Massachusetts, and died January 20, 1754 in Sherborn, Massachusetts. He married Hannah Wood unknown, daughter of unknown Wood and Dorothy. She was born Abt. February 11, 1687/88, and died March 04, 1754.
Children of Joseph Ware and Hannah Wood:
Hannah Ware with Children
21. Hannah3 Ware (John2, Robert1) was born September 24, 1686, and died June 08, 1730. She married Joshua Fairbanks December 20, 170925, son of John Fairbanks and Hannah. He was born March 18, 1681/82, and died October 11, 1742.
Children of Hannah Ware and Joshua Fairbanks:
Deacon Samuel Ware with Children
30. Deacon Samuel3 Ware (Nathaniel2, Robert1) was born February 08, 1715/16, and died January 05, 1806 in Conway, Massachusetts. He married (1) Anna Goodale July 24, 1745. She was born 1710, and died May 07, 1756. He married (2) Hannah Billings Belding November 03, 1757 in N. Braintree. She was born September 23, 1724 in Hardwick, and died March 14, 1814 in Conway.
Children of Samuel Ware and Anna Goodale:
Michael Ware with Child
33. Michael3 Ware (Robert2, Robert1) was born June 11, 1683 in Wrentham, Norfolk, Massachusetts, and died September 21, 1725 in Wrentham, Norfolk, Massachusetts. He married Jeane Wight unknown. She was born September 06, 1688, and died April 26, 1754.
Child of Michael Ware and Jeane Wights:
Sarah Ware with Child
36. Sarah3 Ware (Robert2, Robert1) was born March 04, 1689/90, and died August 05, 1729. She married Francis Nicholson June 06, 1722 in Aug 20, 1729. He was born unknown, and died December 07, 1753 in Wrentham, Suffolk, Massachusetts.
Child of Sarah Ware and Francis Nicholson: